Omg...screaming but then again...

Well, Randy and I actually talk tonight told each other how we felted he actually went over board. But to me he been drinking little bit. But my best friend actually talk to him Sunday night he really does like me. He told me he was ready to start family and all. What else did he say? He wants to get to know me better he thought i am very pretty and all. I really do like him i did tell him we will have to take it slow. he agree but the thing i didnt tell him that i wear hear aids and i have teeth that are not bad honestly but i am so whats the word uncomforatly but them two. I feel guy should love me no matter. He called me babe on the phone but my sister is in the hospital but its like i was telling him but he would be like hey i wanted to tell you how i feel about you i wanted to tell you sunday but didnt know how to tell you he is 26 and i am 21 we are both the same sign and all

plus when someone sounds they been drinking can they still be telling the truth about how they feel??? i know my best friend wouldnt hurt me either

He also told me he believes he found the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with...that girl is me

• 1 month later...

Stop being so gullible. Of course he is going to tell your sister those things, because he knows that she is going to turn around and immediately tell you, so she is his first line of attack to get the "good words" to you. Find out for yourself, and don't believe everything you hear. If he was drinking, I hate to say it, but he was horny, and nice words and thoughts are the quickest way to get in someones pants, especially if they already like you a bit.

I'm not saying that this is true completely with Randy, but I'm saying be careful and don't do anything you will regret down the road. Be sensible, ask the right questions, and don't let him woo you totally, try to read through some of the things he says, and hell, if all else fails, anonymously contact a couple of his ex girlfriends.

-Hitek_Rednek_