Guys - trimming / shaving

anon_a_mouse

Its mostly personal prefrence, just as long as you take care of your pubic hair the girl will be please. Me personally, I shave my testies completely and my pubic area is also completely shaved but I only do it so often. I get razor burn if I shave the pubic area every day or every other day, so I let it grow a little before I shave it.

Norelco Bodygroom is mandatory for manscaping. Good for the entire body. It has a beardtrimmer type clipper on both sides of the head and a microscreen shaver head in the middle. Gives you a nice trim around the top, and a clean shave on the scrotum.

Yea that looks good as it's waterproof.

Does it get itchy after you trim (not shave to no hair at all but just a trim) ?

Women appreciate it when the bush is not going up their nose as far as I have noticed.

There isn't much to detail when it comes to styles of having hair down there for guys.

Usually Shave the sack and trim the hair above.

Although some people do like some of the posters here shave all the hair down there although some guys can not do that if they have a strong snail trail and hairy chest.

The best look for me is nice close trim above and completely bare below. Keep the trimmer exclusive for manscaping and a separate one for facial use. For the first time, use a trim guard that will allow you to even things out and still allow a mostly natural look. From there, you can experiment and find the style and length that works best for you. There is nothing wrong with showing pride in your appearance, even below the belt.

I trim the hedges for two reasons.

1. My GF likes it and is more prone to go downtown if I do.

2. It feels good, I am a hairy person and when the hair starts getting caught or twisted in my undies it SUCKS so I trim it down with a beard trimmer.

I dont shave becuase I learned that lesson once, I wanted to take a wire brush to my testes they itched so damn much. But a nice trim makes the boys look nice and feel better.

Do it unexpectedly and give your lady a surprise. Do it over a towl and dump the hair in the toilet or trash. Dont make a mess, a floor full of pubes will ruin any chances of sex.

Hope this helps.

Just-a-Man

Archived