Wierd Situation

Like most of these posts, i like a girl and have done so for the past 5months when i first saw her i didnt like her as much as i do now and she tried to talk to me once and i didnt really have much to say which i really regret now. As the weeks went on i noticed she would look at me and there were some akward moments, also at a few parties she would give a big smile or stand next to me at the bar and would look i was also told by a friend that she stared at me at 1 of the parties. Not to get myself angry i started ingnoring her thinking i would never get anywhere and she got a BF, after 2months she split up with him at a club and walked right over to me and stood there and looked at me looking very upset. my friend took it upon himself to find out at yet another party b4 i got thier and he told me she did think i was a nice lad but b4 she could decide she had to get to know me and i would have to talk to her. i waited for the right time when she was alone and it never came, she ended up getting with some lad for a snog and then went home. i felt really sick and now i dont know what to do.

Does she like me? and what do i do

Please be nice, Graham

Sieze the moment!

She wanted and expected you to say or do something, she probably thinks your not interested in her. next time you see her, just tell her ya like her, but didnt say anything because she had just come out of a relationship and your not the type of guy that hits on girls when they are vulnerable. or make up your own line that better suits your personality.

but you get the idea.

I am sorry to hear that things didn't go for you as you had planned eventually.

One of my rules in life is: "Communication leads to better understanding." Gilgamesh, brought up a few good ideas. If you feel that it's a little too drastic, you could always give her a smile and say 'hi' to her or "hey, how are you?". If you want to take it a step further there's questions as: "What you been up to today?" and "Any plans for the near future? Vacation? Easter?"

There is a lot of words you could bring up. If you would like to read more about it, I would like to invite you to our section of articles, in which you find more conversational tips. It's never too late for a second chance. You'll always have a 'no' for an answer. Wouldn't it be nice, if you would get a 'yes'?