I can't take her out of my mind.

I dated this woman for two months. Then she told me it was getting too serious and broke up with me. I agreed to be friends but i had the hope to get back together. (was i cheating myself here). A week ago I overheard that she is in love with somebody else. But i've never seen anyone around her. Anyway anytime we see each other we go eating out and hold hands sometimes even kiss a little. She feels jelous when i talk to someone else and makes me feel jelous when we are together by wandering her eyes to other guys.

When I send her emails she just replies with simple words like. "Im in a hurry here I can't answer now. Hope to see you soon" etc. Well, the thing is i can't forget about her I think about her all the day. All the time. Im in pain now fisically and mentally. I talked to her about my feelings she just says well i can't give u an answer now i don't know what i want. Just time will give us and answer. God! what can I do? help please.

I don't know how else to say this, but if she wanted to be with you, she would make the time. She would ditch previous committments just to chat with you online or on the phone. You deserve some one who wants you for you, not just what you do for her ie. ego boost. Think long and hard about her flaws.....this is a way of easing an obsession.

celeste has a point, she doesnt seem to sure what she wants. I think the best thing you can do is make it up for her.

Tell her that you like her and everything but dont think she has her heart into the relationship, and to prevent anyone from having hurt feelings later, that you should just be friends.

after that, just dont call or see her, hey I know your gonna hate that part, but, if she really loves you she will be knocking down your door, if she was on her way out , it wasnt going to work out any way, but at least you have your dignity. and just thank goodness you didnt really get hurt bad later on.

you need to be strong on this.