Couple of cute girls i chatted to in my class... interested? u pick!

Superus

BACKGROUND

Alright so the semester of class is closing in and the chance to at least become friends with these girls are coming to an end. From the beginning of the semester i noticed these girls looking at me a couple times, especially her friend in which i caught her like day dreaming looking at me but i would always turn away. (it was kind of like "Whoa! sorry didn't mean to look while you were looking.") Anyhow, that girl is actually my style and my age. The other girl i caught looking at me just the other day. I looked at her until she stopped looking at me a couple secs passed and she turn away. so that was the common thing that i have been dealing with.

PRESENT DAY

FIRST GIRL (Interested?)

I go to class today and about 2 hours in we had a break time. I go outside and check my phone and my friend comes out and we start talking. 1 of the girls were walking my way and for some ODD reason i FELT she wasn't going to go into class and that she was going to talk to US EVEN though she talked to me once like in september and has never talked to my friend. She passed me and it looked like she was going into class but she didn't and she started talkign to us. i totally felt she was giving me more eye contact and attention than the other guy. So that was cool.

SECOND GIRL (interested?)

Then WE took a second break and me and my friend go back outside. The other girl was walking our direction. and again FOR SOME ODD reason i knew she was going to talk to us. Even though i never talked to her and neither has my friends. and so she did talk to us. BUT man she was so assertive and loud and sometimes i would asked a question (while she was talking) and ignore my question and continue talking to some girl she never talked to. i would also butt in and put my two cents in to show her i could be asertive too. Her body language was giving me clues cuz she was standing one spot and she kept getting closer to me. (this is the girl that i caught stareing at me like day dreaming style). Anyway, So we were about to go into class and she opens the door and she looks at me up and down. maybe she liked what i was wearing. it was obvious because i looked at her doing it and she looked at my eyes too.

Archived