how do u get him to cum?!?!

I wanna be the first to get my b/f to cum.....no one else has ever gotton him there, so i need some tips on how to make it feel better for him.....I'm able to keep him going, and he loves the feeling, its just i can't get him to cum.....I gave him a hj for like 2 hours one night and got no where.....im tempted to give him a bj and see if i can get him to cum that way.....help me pls..... (oh and also, hes uncircumsized)...pls ppl, i need some tips.....

Use tons and tons of lube. He will LOVE the wet feeling. If you don't have lube, use your saliva.

If u push the penis downward it gives him a better sensation, and if you turn ur hand on it like ur opening a door knob, he will go crazy. It makes my bf cum in minutes!

While you're sucking him off (that sounds so gross), give him a handjob at the same time. Also....since they are very sensitive, hum when you are giving him a blow job. The vibration in your mouth will drive him crazy. You need to keep going and keep doing things so he doesn't lose the sensation to cum. ask him if he likes his balls to be fondled with. Never tug on them, just fondle them. It all depends what he prefers. Tell him to be very open with you and if your giving him a handjob and he says "go faster" or (most likely) "harder" then you'll know. Communication is key in having a good sex life. I could always make my ex cum when I would give him a hand job, you can't go wrong with them but make sure you listen to him if he says "softer" or "harder and faster"

Best pleasure is in the head. Doing small "door knob turning" on the head is great while doing short pumps is awesome. Perhaps play with his balls too. When I was 1st touched down there, she grabbed my balls. I almost instantly cummed. So kinda "tickle" his balls with your other hand. Also, add in some slight moans. Even though we know your not getting pleased, that noise is music to our ears.

Also tell him where he can cum. Cause Im nervous with that since you don't wanna bust nut where she will get pissed. Or just tell him not to worry about the mess. I worry about the mess.

some guys wont be able to cum from a handjob.

This happens mostly if they are used to jacking themselves off a certian way.

I know that I jack off the same way every time, and if I try somethign different it takes a lot longer (although it feels better).

I would give him a bj, if your worried about the taste, ask him to clean himself off first, and tell him to let you know when hes going to cum so you can take your mouth off. believe me, the guy will be so thrilled about getting a BJ, he wont care what you ask him to do.

ummm no sex, not yet.....we both discussed this and desided we want to wait til we both feel ready.....

A good decision in my books, a piece of advice, if ur going to give him a handjob, try and come around from behind him (ie sit behind him and reach around).

This way your hand is in the same position his is when he masturbates, and thus will make it a lot easier as far as effort on your part goes, and a lot easier on effort as far as him saying what he likes goes.

Good Luck

ComputerGuy, relax a bit.

The guy is fifteen years old.

When you were fifteen, can you honestaly say that sex wasnt one of the top things on your realtionship list. I think that you probally acted like most other fifteen years old. And that guys response was typcial of a fifteen year old guy. I know I was that away.

And if you didnt act like that, then you should be intligent enough to realize that most people arn;t like you in that regard.

This sint saying that a 15 year old cant have a loving, romantic realtionship without sex, but when it comes to giving suggestions to two people one doesnt know, sex would definitaly be at the top of my mind if I was 15.

With uncircumsized men it can be difficult only because they foreskin that is cut off on circumsized men is still there.. You might have to apply a little bit of pressure when giving your HJ. Also, every man I'm sure has masterbated in his life-- so the important part here is communication. It might seem a bit awkward, but have him tell you what he likes, particular areas to pay attention to, like the head... or perhaps a certain way to do something, like a combo of your mouth and your hand..

Explore a little, be creative, but make sure its OK with him first. No 2 men are the same when it come to what they like specifically to get them off.... Generally, there is the same idea.. but for example, I had one BF who liked me to use my hand more, one BF who liked a combo of the two and my first BF who really didn't like hand-jobs OR blow-jobs at all.... You just never know... Perhaps there is a hidden button in your BF that he hasn't found yet, or is too uncomfortable to share...