I met a great guy last night!

im sandra dee

That's great that you met someone you are attracted to and enjoyed talking with for one evening. Head in the clouds is fine but it doesn't sound like you have your feet enough on the ground -sounds like you're describing someone you've been dating for months,rather than someone you know a lot less well than even your newest pair of socks. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to continue to get to know him - from a realistic (not a negative!) perspective, right now given that he is a near stranger you have no idea whether you will see him again or not(unless you have a specific time/place date planned and then of course it's realistic to expect he'll keep the date).

*sigh*. reminds me of my last really huge crush a few months ago. He seemed so great and into me and then he just left me hanging.

Not trying to be pessimistic though. Such a great feeling to have someone new, special in your life, right? good luck and hope everything turns out well for ya!

my comments were based on my first impression... obviously I don't know enough and may discover something I don't like' date=' but I simply enjoyed having a great time with him last night... even if that's all there is... living in the moment girlie[/quote']

Sounds great-your first post suggested expectations beyond "the moment" and made pretty broad assumptions about what kind of person he is based on knowing him a few hours -that was what I was responding to.

Archived