just asking

ok i was with 6 people yesterday and 1 of them was my boyfriend and another one was my ex.I hate my ex darly and he feels the same about me or so he lets on.But anyway when i was with them i talked to my boyfriend a little.But he didn't hold my hand or anything that a boyfriend useally does.Should i make the first move?i m kinda shy and so is he.And i didn't have a boyfriend since june 23,and i haven't been on a date since sometime in may But hopefully with this new guy i will go on a date with him and stuff. I don't think he ever had a girlfriend before and i think he never kissed anyone before.well anyway i hope someone out there that is on this wonderful site will help

Make the first move, whatever.

You guys are young and i'm sure he can handle it.

And don't worry at all about your ex hating you, you're 15 and at that age almost everyone hates each other after dating. So it's ok don't stress to much over it.

Yes for the love of god (funny I'm an athiest) make the first move.

When I was fifteen, I dreamed nightly about someome I was intrested in holding my hand or making the move to kill, because I knew that I was too shy to do it.

My very first realtionship ended after a week because both of us were too nervous/unexperianced to do anything. My shyness made it look like I wasnt intrested.

As a general rule, guys are willing to do anything you want to due, especially if you are going out allready.

It's funny that the person who is really in control of how fast things go (usually the girl) is historically the one who has to wait for the guy to initate things. Doesnt it make more sense for the person who wants to take things slower to initate and kind of romantic contact?

You never hear about a realtionship ending because the guy wasnt ready to make out, have sex, ect...

Lol, sorry got a bit side tracked.

Please please please, for every fifteen year old guy out there, make the first move.