Question about the aftermath

I was wondering what you would do after eating a girl out? I assume that the girl wouldn't want to kiss you or anything because I'd think they'd find it disgusting or something along that line. But it seems pretty weird to run to the bathroom and wash up real fast then start making out again. As you can probley tell, I have never done this before. Any advice would help. Thanks

yeah., ah, no DONT run into the bathroom and wash yourself!!!! If it were me I would be both horrified and mortified! I dont mind being kissed and tasting myself, as it is MY body! But some girls probably wouldnt like it. MAybe ask her, say 'can I kiss you or would you like me to wipe my mouth first?'

I hope that helps

Most girls who have a problem with being kissed after oral will mention it before they let you start, so if you're with a smart girl then your question should be answered before it even becomes an issue. A lot of girls think it's a turn on. And some girls just don't care one way or the other.

I don't mind kissing my boyfriend after he goes down on me. I would only let my boyfriend go down on me if I know that I'm clean. If I feel the slightest bit "dirty" I wouldn't let him go there. Since I know I'm clean, I have no problem with kissing him afterwards.

And the same goes for the reverse.

After I give my bf a blowjob, we always start kissing. He's very clean, and he doesn't have a problem with it.

Just be clean!!