Pimples...

So I never get them, but had this huge one on my face, smack dab in the center of my cheekbone. I ended up popping it but I guess I squeezed too hard because it left this red mark. I'm panicking just because I have a presentation Monday and everyone will see it.

Ugh.

So I tried putting toothpaste on it, then hydrogen peroxide which pretty much dried it up but the redness remains. I know I should just leave it alone but I'm self-conscious as it is, I just want it to go away.

I'm planning on just applying some liquid concealer over it with mineral powder because I don't think it'll go down by Monday. Any other remedy suggestions?

15 minutes hot cloth then ice it. Also i heard a bottle cap helps with redness that are hickey like, put it over the redspot then twist, it works extremely well on hickeys don't know about the face but its for the redness so i would say it should work fine. Try the cloth and ice first, and i think you should be fine.

You can make a paste out of a few aspirin pills (if you aren't allergic) and that's supposed to help the redness go down. Or pop a spoon in the freezer and hold it to the spot.

If you ever get the urge to pop again, put a warm washcloth on it, pull it apart, and then squeeze together. But use the washcloth on your skin- not your fingers. And squeeze from the bottom because otherwise you're pushing it all further down into the skin.

• 3 months later...

This is probably totally TMI, but I seem to have developed a pimple inside my ear! (don't know how that happened, lmao).

Anyway it hurts when I touch it, but more than anything else, it annoys me.

It's not really in my ear canal but more on the cartilage in my ear.

Do I pop it and disinffect it afterwards, or try to leave it alone?

Like I said, it's annoying! I want it gone!

This is probably totally TMI, but I seem to have developed a pimple inside my ear! (don't know how that happened, lmao).

Anyway it hurts when I touch it, but more than anything else, it annoys me.

It's not really in my ear canal but more on the cartilage in my ear.

Do I pop it and disinffect it afterwards, or try to leave it alone?

Like I said, it's annoying! I want it gone!

Eh, I just pop em. For me they seem to go away quickly as long as you make sure to disinfect well.

Archived