Is being drunk a turn off?

Turn ons and turn offs generally differ from guy to guy. Personally I find girls being really drunk a turn off, I like a girl who doesn't need to be smashed to have a good time. Plus, if I buy a girl a drink, its more of an icebreaker than an attempt to get her drunk.

I think if a girl is too drunk its a turn off cos they can look like a mess and even make a fool of themselves (as we all do, and have done!) but with the right amount thing go well cos you both feel at ease and more relaxed around each other. thus you have a better time and a good laugh. but you dont always need that. i wouldnt want a girl whose dependent on alcohol to have a good time and show her feelings but every once in a while is great! just dont over indulge ! ha ha

Really really drunk girls - messy, and falling all over the place - is not really attractive. Infact, not only does she have no idea what's going on, but guys will generally a)laugh behind her back about how much a state she is in and/or b)try to take advantage of her being so drunk.

With me, the phrase "In vino veritas" (In wine we speak the truth), speaks volumes. You can tell an awful lot about someone when they are hammered, because they have a much more loose control on the way they act. Moreso they don't restrict themselves as much as they normally would.

I'm always interested in watching girls I know get really hammered, because I can learn a lot about what their really like.

For girls, getting hammered may get you laid, or might get you to hospital. Either way, there are not many guys that will be turned on by it - most guys will only use it to take advantage of the guard being down. Girl generally looses, guy wins - girl has certainly not gained any respect from the situation.

Not a true turnon, but a turnon in the respect that the girl is more scorable now that she is drunk!!!

As me mammy used to say - "girls shouldn't drink from pint glasses, it's unladylike" !!!!!!!!!

~

REALLY drunk girls where it's so bad that they can't speak clearly is an obvious turnoff, it makes it easier to "score" with em (i hate that word), but that would be it.

Drunk girls, who can still talk and get on with really well is great however.

If you have just met them or don't know them very well they will be far more open to talking.