Just thinking about where things stand...

RecalX

How long has it been? I am in a similar phase right now.

I still care about my ex. I would love to get back to normal talking terms and just be in contact whether we are friends or anything. On the other hand I have healed so much I'm not sure I want to talk to her again and kind of even feel better when I don't hear from her.

The way I rationalize it is that now that you have broken up it's harder to talk to that person. You feel like you have to act a certain way or keep restrictions on how far you go or what you talk about while conversing. That makes things stressful. If you could get to the point where you can just talk it might be different.

I'm at the point I miss my ex, however the way she handled this breakup makes me want to never speak, hear, talk, etc. from/to her again. I think we are just lonely. Scared that we're not going to find someone with the good traits that our ex had.

Who knows if we will or not, however at this point, I have no other choice. I just need to play the cards I'm dealt and live my life to the fullest.

Easy, because you are a compassionate person. You like to feel. You want to share those feelings, but not her.

Sometimes wish I wasn't... would make things a lot easier that way

If you could get to the point where you can just talk it might be different.

Thats just it, it's been almost 8 months and I don't think such a point exists anymore

I'm at the point I miss my ex, however the way she handled this breakup makes me want to never speak, hear, talk, etc. from/to her again. I think we are just lonely. Scared that we're not going to find someone with the good traits that our ex had.

I think thats the kicker for me, how she handled the breakup, blaming me for every little problem she had, makes me want to never see, contact or think about her ever again... Granted, It's easy to say. She still permeates my thoughts every day, and yes i'm terrified that i'll never find someone who kept me as interested as she. As for her good traits, i'm almost certain some of them were quite unique to her

Archived