Am i too young be fingered?

i'm 16 and so is my bf, but am i too young to be fingered? i guess it's different for everyone whether they're ready or not, but my bf says he thinks we're mature enough to handle it, but i still feel dirty. it felt good, and i want to do it again, but i'm afraid i'm doing something wrong. i read on one of these postings that being fingered is basically having sex bc the only difference is that there is no risk of stds or pregnancy when getting fingered. i'm confused! is it almost the same?????

There is nothing wrong with it, and it isnt dirty, Its not Intercourse, it is masturbation thats all.

If you dont feel ready then dont do it, only do things your comfortable with. You say you like the way it feels, but afraid that its "wrong".

Some will probably post and say it is, others will say its ok, whats really important is that you feel comfortable with it, and do it because you want to. I do not think there is anything wrong with it, and its not dirty.

I think its all about what you think and feel, i mean if it dont feel right to you than don't do it..... I mean messing around should be fun and exciting but if you dont feel like you are ready or you feel like dirty than y go through with it......

I dont think its nearly at the same level as sex.... mentally at least for me...... ya physically its like almost the same. Its like a huge difference emotionally, its all about wether you feel ready or not. Do some thinking and im sure you'll figure it out....

It is like having sex, it is a sexual act. Its a method of penetration that can be used to simulate the action of the guys penis during sex.

If you feel dirty, then you shouldnt do it! No matter what your boyfriend thinks or says, how you feel should guide your decisions. Yeah, it does feel good - but it needs to still feel right after its been done, there shouldnt be regrets! If there are regrets then you shouldnt be doing it!

No its not the same. although you may feel dirty now you wont after a little while. but it is altimitly your disicion make sure you let him no how you really feel about the situation. and if you real want to do it again like u said then go ahead and do it you musnt feel so bad you dont want. make sure to relax enjoy and have fun.

hope it helps

James

so u and ur BF hav done this before rite, well if u feel lik ur to young thn jst tell ur BF ur NOT ready!!!

i mean if he loves u thn he'll understand and wait for u

and yes i wud consider fingering sex... but its not actually because its NOT sexual intercorse.

the fact that u feel dirty while preforming such an act jst shows that mayb ur not ready for it yet, jst remember ur ONLY 16 u hav ur whole life ahead of u, theres plenty of time for expermenting around so if it feels wrong thn jst tell ur BF.If ur BF loves u then he'll understand u and respect your wishes

well...i dont think that theres is any certain age thats "appropriate" for this kind of stuff or whatever...but i dont think 16 is too young. Also i think it depends on how long you two have been together and how comfortable ya'll are with each other!! If you're ok with it then go for it, but if you're feeling uncomfortable or "dirty" as you said...then you're probably not ready!

-Sunni