Urgent question for the girls re periods

miie

I was trying to skip a period for the first time, by continuing on with the birth control pills. WHen my last packet finished, i continued straight on to the next, skipping the sugar pills. This appeared to work. I took the pill on mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat and sun. However, on monday, i seemed to get signs that my period arrived. Usually my last pill is on the friday and then 2 days later, it starts. But this time, i was still taking them on sat/sun (although a bit late).

So i am unsure if i should still take the pill for the monday or just leave it and see if it is the period and let it run its course and then start new packet?

thanks for any advice

erm ok lol no defo not helps me try give you as much info as poss ok well brown spotting/ bleeding usually means old blood and can be symptoms of withdrawal from the pill which in this case seems like its not or it can be signs that you have been stressed and it can also mean that taking these extra pills has messed up the hormone level in your body causing the brown blood i would still go see your GP asap.

tut tut then maybe yes as the hormones needed to bring it on would have set in an then taking the pill would have kinda counter acted them making the so called period from whatever was there in those couple of hours as your body would have tried each time to make the womb lining thicker etc and then taking the pill like i said counter acted it so it sorta had abit to get rid of and theres the brown blood.

Im forever putting 2 packets of pills together and not taking a break! (never gone 3 months though) and i never really had a problem, i used to get the period pains when going on to my second packet, but my preiod actually never started. a few months back i took 2 packets and half way through my preiod started, so i phoned the NHS line and told them how i was taking 2 packets together! the lady was helpful and said, never stop taking your pill half way through, you should carry on until the 1 week break and then have your sugar week! and then carry on as usual! Im on yazmin though! it might be usful just calling a helpline that normally can be found in the instructions, i know you live in chicago so wont have the avalability of the NHShelpline, but the pill itself have there own helplines usualy!

Also my friend has an alarm set on her phone called "pill" and it goes off at 4pm everyday! and it reminds her to take her pill at that time, i think this is very usful if your not very good at remebering to take it at the same time! (to be honest im just at bad too)

Archived