need some help

ive been friends this this girl for quite awhile, but never close friends...until the past few weeks. her best friend and a friend of mine have been dating so the 4 of us get together at my place and play pool and watch movies, my friend (the girl in question) and i always sit next to each other and the couple always sit next to each other, almost like double dating, but never really a date. but 2 weeks ago the girl im wondering about stayed here even after the couple left, we talked for about an hour and watched another movie, she left at 5am, and everytime i'd start to dose off she'd tickle my ear to wake me up, yet at times like saying goodbye its jus a "later" and nothing else, iam very confused and hope every lady that can give any advice will email me at email removed, i do like her, but i don't wanna mess things up between us, its happened that way in the past with other girls, and yet i don't wanna do nothing and let this potential slip by...thanx - brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't think you need to worry about her casual comments when leaving its probably just that she is waiting for you to make the first move and doesn't know how you feel either. I think she likes you and proabaly as more than friends but you are not going to find out unless you go for it and tell her you want to see her alone. Good luck,

JZ

Tickeling your year and waking you up is a pretty clear sign. Although, at when I was 17/18 I might not have picked up on it either.

When she casually says goodbye its probally that she is just nervous, thinking about what to say, so she ends up saying nothing. Or it could be that she is getting a little frustrated with you for not saying or doing anything to her flirts.

Ask her out, knowing (even if she says no) is so much better than waiting.