baby names

bubbles

hey

id give them ''good'' names, and what i mean by that is, a name in which they are not going to want to change when they are older, i like the idea of naming then after their grandfather its quite sentimental in a way

the names i like for boys are Danny (my father's name), Adam, Luke, just something simple. you could buy a book of babies names, just a thought.

~LJ =;

i just want to say congratulations and good luck in the future. Im a twin too and im glad i always had someone to share my best memories with.

SLAGAR: yes i am a twin, how good is that? no really its great being a twin, you dont really feel lonliness, as long as the relationship is good, but i havent quite decided if thats all good or not.

but yes i am

oh, and i found another name i liked, even thought the list you gave were really nice i thought i best give this name a chance...Ashley. well hope you like it.

kel

I'll tell you my two favourite boys names.... Brecken and Dexter. I also like the name Knox.

My sister just had a baby a couple of days ago - a girl Jasmine Lee.

I made up a name game years ago that has been so much fun to play with anyone who's expecting, we did i with my sister as well.

Gather a group of people who are involved in the naming process, and anyone else who's willing. Everyone needs a page with four columns and the alphabet written down the far lefthand side. The four columns are titled Favourite Girls Names, Favourite Boys Names, Least Favourite Girls Names, Least Favourite Boys Names. You just - in your own time - write one name for each. It's funny when you compare them when you're all done (which could be the next day) when you see some of your favourites as other people's least so, and the things that people will write out of desperation when the get to "X, Y and Z".

All the best to you

• 1 month later...

aww comgradulations!! my cousin just had twins, but they were girl/boy and she named them carlee and collin and each of their middle names were the ends of each others (end of their first name) like carlee lynn for co*lin* and collin lee for car*lee* lol.. but i like the idea of each grandfather! that would be cute!! good luck and keep us updated!