Do I make up first with my friend?

I really need some advice. My g/f of 15 yrs and I have not been speaking for 3 months. She and I went on vacation together for the first time and disagreed on almost everything. I think it's because we were out of our usual element, and we weren't used to seeing each other hanging out and partying. Of course there were men involved, and a little jealousy, but not on my part. It all started when she tried to control everything, from the planning to the paying(I also owe her money now). When we first arrived she didn't want to give me my own key(so I took one) then she got mad when she met someone so did I but she wanted me to hang with his friend(who started out being a jerk) but she didn't want to split up(controlling again). So I hung out with them but she acted really stuck up. In all these years this is the first time I really saw who she was, and I didn't like it vey much!

This argument has really pushed our friendship to the limits, and I think we are both waiting for the other to apologize, what do u think?

I would have to agree with Angel. When you go on vacation with someone you've been with for 15 years, the keyword there is TOGETHER. The point of the vacation is so the both of you could get away and spend time with one another, not go off and be with other people. It is obvious that she's controlling and only wants you when it's convenient for her. I'd say put the No Contact rule into effect and show her that you're not going to let her treat you that way.

I have to agree with Angel*Of*Darknes. Its kind of weird that you never saw the real her until 15 years into your relationship. Its obvious you don't like the real her, so I'm thinking you would be better off without her. 15 years is a long time too & you started dating young. Maybe its time for someone new. Just think about her. Do you still want to be with her after learning that this is the way she is? And not speaking for 3 months because of what happened?? That doesn't seem like a healthy relationship to me. In relationships, people should be able to talk things though. Maybe its already over..

Sorry, by g/f I mean a platonic friend. But I agree with you guys, the only thing I did was allow her to treat me this way for so long, people say that you teach people how to treat you. I don't feel I should have to track her down, if she wants her money she should call and ask. We did exchange a few words and I think that she is in shock, I have really never confronted her before. By the way she is godmom to my daughter, I can't believe she's not at least calling to check on her. My other friend saw her at a concert and she didn't speak to her either.

Maggie and Star are right, do you think this is something that has built up for a while with us? At one point on the trip she compared me to this girl she doesn't like and said I was acting like her (that hurt). Star, I think she thought I was just going to follow behind her like a lost puppy, but the roles switched and I was having a great time. I think she only asked and paid because her b/f cheated and she needed to get out of the house, away from him.

My daughter has only asked about her once in 3 months.