REALLY annoying "friend"

There is this girl at my school and she thinks she is the queen of everything. We used to be such great friends until this {school} year. For example, she thinks she is the queen of math when in fact she isn't. There are other people who probably have the same grade as her! And another thing is that she always thinks she has the best ideas. For example, one time I had this idea for our English video project, well the script actually.

I told her and she repeats it and says, "Isn't that a good idea?"

And I say, "Um that's what I JUST said."

She does that kind of thing ALL THE TIME! Why does she do that? She doesn't have hearing problems. I know that for a fact.

Also, we both run cross country. Last season, I injured my knee and was out for the rest of the season. Then, one day we are dressing for 7th per. P.E. and we (my other friend was there too) were talking about our injuries. I happen to mention that I am out for the rest of the season. Then she says, "Hey, that means I'll be FASTER than YOU!" I'm thinking, "wow!" What the hell is that supposed to mean?" When we go outside my other friend whispers to me, "What did she mean? That was rude" (I mean when my "friend" doesn't notice) ...sorry. confusing.

Then, in her blog profile she says this:

I also love cars....Kathy's rubbing off on me...loser butt..just kidding..you know i love you!

Okay. I know she is "just kidding" but still. She thinks that she was the one who got me "hooked" on cars when in fact I was the one. And sometimes she tells me "see what I got you into?" I'm like ...grr! I am REALLY SORRY if I am making a big deal out of this. Maybe someone out there understands my situation. *sigh*[/b]

I don't know. It's like she's trying to bully you in a small way. it's like she's making sure or trying to make it known that you will always be one step behind her or in her shadow. She seems highly egotistical also. You should say something like that and see how she takes it.

oh i know how it feels GeNeRAzNXoXo87, i have a "friend" just like that. Well hes not really my friend now but he used to...like when we would hang out just me and him he would be cool and we could talk about stuff and all but when hes around me and other people he is a royal prick (sorry for the lang.). He always has to get things his way and if he doesnt he gets mad and all and hes gotten so annoying and ALL of his friends have stoppd liking him and now he hangs out with like potheads and stuff. I dont think yrou overreacting cuz you need a place to let out all the stuff you feel and ENotAlone is the perfect place for it.