I'm so angry today.

This is just a vent. Bear w me.

You lead me on for months...fkn months...letting me believe that you still loved me. That you still wanted the relationship. Then @ 7 months pregnant you leave cuz you can't do it, it won't work. You leave w no regard or conscience. You can't even check up now to make sure I'm even still alive and you're son is still healthy. You go on about your life as normal now 140lbs lighter. You go on like nothing happened while I sit here w everything on my god damn shoulders. I HATE you for that. My life wasn't supposed to b like this...knocked up by a piece of selfish sht under false impressions. I have 2 kids already...my life was damn good before I even knew who the you were. you were supposed to be here, and we were supposed to be together. I can't get past this today. I want to break down and cry but I can't...I actually have responsibilities that I can't run away from. I will never forgive you for what you've done, and sadly...you couldn't give a sht if you actually tried @ something for once.

End of rant.

Archived