Woman that do not get wet ... common or not?

I used to be with a woman who, upon meeting her, described herself as wild, sexual, overtly horny, etc. So there I was thinking...jackpot! To make a long story short, she could not get wet at all, not because of a lack of arousal, she just couldn't. In the months that passed, I had concluded that her whole "wild girl" bit was nothing more than a front to cover up her sexual ineptitude and shortcomings. I accepted her for who she was and not the type of person who she wanted to be perceived as. Anyways, enough ranting - is this a problem for you guys out there? How common is this and what causes it?

Thanks for your feedback

She probably just wasn't the right person for you. Sex isn't a switch that you can turn on and off, like a lightswitch. It needs to be relaxed and enhanced in some people. Like that other convo about penis size, we are all different. She maybe had a fetish that turned her on that she didn't want to share with you. That is just life sometimes...

To answer your question, yes, some women do experience dryness, which has nothing to do with their sexual appetite or ability to be aroused. I wouldn't say it's common, but there are definitely women out there who have the misfortune of experiencing it. And the solution? Any water-based lubricant. Problem solved.

Mar

I was just curious & want to ask the original poster. Did you all engage in much foreplay. You'd be surprised how plenty of good foreplay will turn a woman on & will probably get her wet. We need our hydraulics warmed up before you start the engine you know, lol.

And how did you treat her? Special, or just okay, did you compliment her, make her feel like she was your special woman or just a one-night stand? I'm not trying to be offensive here, though it might come off that way. But women, probably like guys, need to feel they are sexy & desirable to the man they are having sex with. Otherwise sex is less than par.