these r some questions for guys that i have wondered about..

hey everybody! ok, there is just some questions that i have always wondered about, so any answers would be greatly appreciated!

1. When guys say "you look really pretty" or "u look hot" , what r u supposed to say to that? i mean, without sounding over confident and without sounding not confident enough?

2. Do u guys like girls who watch sports?

3. Can u ever really go back to being just friends after a breakup? do guys WANT to stay friends after a breakups?

4. What things do guys do to girls to show that they like them? or r interested?

5. Is laughing TOO MUCH a turnoff for guys?

6. Is being foreward bad?

7. how can u give hints that u want to be kissed without actually kissing them? any tips? and how do u know if guys want to kiss u?

8. what is the biggest turn on for a guy?

9. How much skin showing is to much skin?

thanks in advance to anyone who answers these! thanks soo much!

Hello Sweet-Thang

1) replies: Thank you, You tease!, who me?, why you look great yourself, you have to be kidding.

Be Modest.

2) I do not care, I do not watch many sports myself, but like any other hobby, if you do not like it, do not stop him from enjoying it.

this works both ways.

3) It is possible to become friends after a breakup, but given the fact that someone always gets hurt, its only after they have healed and forgiven that friendship can work. By then they have drifted apart anyway. so I would have to say the numbers real low.

Do guys want to be friends after a break up? well that all depends on the circumstances, like before, breakups are hardly ever really mutual.

4) I do what they like! I find out what they enjoy then treat them. everyone is different. you will get a billion answers here. thats like asking, how many ways are there to be romantic.

5) Only if its phony. or forced.

6) Not when its something that he will like, if your insulting then yes.

7) Well if they like you, they probably want to kiss you, if your dealing with a shy guy, you may need to be a little more obvious, as in getting real close to him, in a quiet setting, looking into his eyes, smiling, touching him. They say that men are the ones that make the first moves, but in reality its the girl that does it, just more subtle, using body language.

8) Too many to mention, ok ill try, here are a few. Being touched, anywhare, hands, shoulder etc. being close, having real converstion, honesty, kissing, cuddling, affection, wanting to be with me. sexy cloths that are not slutty. and of course, a great sense of humor.

9) Its not so much the amount of skin, but what skin your showing, and how you show it. There are some sexy tight fitting dresses that cover a lot of skin, and yet, are a lot hotter than if she wore a bikini that showed a lot more skin. Like i said in last answer, sexy but not trashy.

WishMistress: Its true in a sense, but Id say it has to do with maturity and not age, it also has to do with what kind of relationship the guy is looking for.

sweet_thang,

I think most of your questions deal with individual tastes, not really guys in general. So the best I can do is give youmy opinions.

1. First off, I think "you look hot" sounds somewhat disrespectful and gives the impression that the only reason I'm talking to her is because I'm looking for a hookup, so i tend not to use that phrase, and, from a guys perspective, would caution you to watch out for guys who aproach you eith that line. However, when I do compliment a gril on her appearance, all i really want in return is aeither a "thank you" or a smile.

2. Pesonally, I'm not a particularly big sports fan, so weither or not she watches sports doesn't really matter that much to me.

3. Being friends after breakup, that is a tricky subject. In my limited experience (only one girl), friends after breakup did not work, as i siulll had feelings for her.

4. Again, this one really depends on the guy. I tend to be a rather shy person, so honestly i am pretty bad at showing girls i'm interested, but when I do its usually with little things, like trying to make eye contact often, smiling at her, or just trying to do nice things for her.

5. For me, i love a girl with a good sense of humor who loves to laugh, so for me as long as its laughing with and not laughing at, its a big turnon.

6.Again, as I tend to be rather shy, I like a girl who will be forward and show interest.

7. Hints about wanting to kiss: gettin close to you, prolonged eye contact, and body language (i.e. "leaning in") are good indicators, especially If coming towards the end of a date.

8. Biggest turn on? Most definitely a different answer from every guy. Personally, I know this sounds corny, but a great pesonality, as in a warm, caring, and intelligent girl, is a big turn on for me.

9. Too much skin for me is extremely short skirts and very low cut tops, i like a girl who'll leave something to my imagination. On a similar topic, I don't like girls who wear thongs haning out of the back of their pants/skirts, to me that looks a bit slutty, as if their saying "i'm expecting sex tonight."

These are just my opions, but i hope they help.

1. When guys say "you look really pretty" or "u look hot" , what r u supposed to say to that? i mean, without sounding over confident and without sounding not confident enough?

I always thought just saying thank you and giving a smile or maybe a kiss or both was really nice.

2. Do u guys like girls who watch sports?

I don't really care, however it is nice to have a girl who would try to sit through a soccer game or something.

3. Can u ever really go back to being just friends after a breakup? do guys WANT to stay friends after a breakups?

It usually takes me a long time to go back to being friends (seeing as I am always the dumpee), I think that if you weren't friends before then you can't be friends after.

4. What things do guys do to girls to show that they like them? or r interested?

A lot of things. Body language, buying them stuff etc.

5. Is laughing TOO MUCH a turnoff for guys?

Nope, well as long as its not at stupid things. All depends on the mood.

6. Is being foreward bad?

Depends on what about. If by being forward you mean like picking out our flaws and such then I hate that. By being forward you should tell the truth, but only if you're asked about something or have a strong feeling toward something.

7. how can u give hints that u want to be kissed without actually kissing them? any tips? and how do u know if guys want to kiss u?

Well I can't really give you any hint tips, but when I want to kiss a girl I'll usually put my face close to theirs and slowly turn it, if they turn towards me then you know what happens!

8. what is the biggest turn on for a guy?

I like it when the girl is aggressive.

9. How much skin showing is to much skin?

I can't really answer that one.

Don't time to answer all, but the one about sports...

I love it when I watch sports with girls When: Their really into it and know the sport, the players, and all that....

Or when they have no clue whats going on but geniunely get excited about whats going on, it's cute most of the time...

Not when: they watch it but complain about the violence, stupid rules, ect...

also Not when: they only watch because the players are hot, have nice butts, ect...that gets old...