Her interest level?

Hey guys I just recently got back with an Ex, but yet I think the interest level might be a little low. (Either that or she's been tired lately.) Anyhow I know if bring this up with her she'll say everything is fine... And it is. However, I would like to raise the interest level, any ideas? Should I stop picking up the phone so much? Don't talk too much on the phone? We are in different cities so visiting is already low, so I know that has something to do with her interest level, but that's only because we're busy.

So should I pull back even further than she is? I know people chase others when they retreat more than them.

If anyone has any ideas, please help out.

Well, you could tell her you'd like to do something for her, and ask what she'd like. People feel love in different ways (gifts, time, compliments, etc.), so sometimes it's best just to ask them. Otherwise you put out all this effort to love them, and they don't appreciate it.

Anyway, I don't know your story with this girl, but if you were the one to break up originally, she may be less interested 'cause she's protecting herself.