Uncircumsied head

Hi sweets30,

If a guy is uncircumcised or not makes no real difference in pleasing him.

Every guy has a diffferent experience when he's given "head".

Whether or not the guy is circumcised, the experience of you giving him head is all about how you're doing it. Some guys are very sensitive when they are getting a blow job and the other guy needs a lot more "tension" or "presure" to experience something.

But it's well now'n that when a guy is circumcised, he often needs more stimuly to get "of" of it.

But....:

You'll just have to do it in a way which is pleasing for him and also for you.

If he isn't pleased with the way you are doing it, he will tell you to try some other things. Sex involves some talking to let each other now what you like and want.

In the beginning it's very strange or od, to talk about those things, but it's the only way to get to know each others favorites.

So, I hope this answers your question in any way.

Succes!

Greetz,

MrDraw

Hmm, let's see.

1. Foreskin helps in several ways. It can be moved out of the way to make it just like it's not circumcised, and when it's soft, the foreskin protects to sensitive are, keeping them more sensitive. In other words, without foreskin, you become slightly desensitized. Foreskin is supposed to be there, it keeps the head protected.

2. It's dead easy to keep clean.

Too many good reasons to be uncircumcised. Think of it like owning a convertible versus a speedster. You have the choice of whether to pay attention to the foreskin or not. If you don't have it, then you just don't have it.

I hate hearing of how parents have there sons circumcised for some silly reason.

Too many good reasons to be uncircumcised. Think of it like owning a convertible versus a speedster.

I like the analogy! I have to agree actually, I think it is good to have a protective layer there and does keep the head nice and *sensitive*.

The only problem I have is that once the foreskin has gone back its hard to get back on! And can be TOO sensitive if getting a BJ with the foreskin pushed back so I end up scrambling to get it back on again. Anyone else had the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, being "uncut" myself, I find I am really sensitive when the skin is pulled back. As for haveing a hard time gettng it covered again, Do you pull the skin all the way back behind the gills? If so, maybe just pull it back to expose the tip and a good portion of the head. That way you can move it easer, and he can still feel it.

And being uncut is in no way Un-hyginic. It's all a matter of a persons cleaning habits.