Please Help!

Hey I have a couple things i would like to talk about and get advice about... *First off though please dont give me any of that bull**** that im too young* I'm here for straight facts and thats about it

Okay-

*First- I really want to pleasure my boyfriend(handjob, Blowjob) but he knows that im really shy about these things and im afraid i will do it wrong i need to know a way about going about these things and how and when to do them! You know?!

*I was wondering that would it hurt a guy if you gave him head and a handjob in the same night?? Cause i know that if they wack off to much i guess it hurts but yeah i was just wondering!

Well please answer my comments!

uh? when i dont know and im sure he can take it in one night and yes guys things to get sore if they plasure it too much.. but consder what ur getting yourself into by doing this.. soon he'll want anal, vaginal sex and u could easily get preagneat.. so be careful a sample may make some1 want the whole thing

mysteryman

I do believe you are too young for this, and dont believe that at your age you should feel you need to do these things to just keep a guy, men dont stay with girl because of sex, they stay with them because of what they value from them.

you probably wouldnt hurt him even if you gave him 20 BJs or HJs in one night,

Once he is in the mood, his shyness will go away soon enough.

tips, use lips and tongue, cover teeth with your lips, so they never touch him.

with HJ, dont slide your hand over him that gives skin burns, grab firmly and move back and forth moving all the skin underneath, if you use lotion then you can let it slide.

You can also do a BJ and HJ at same time, grab him at base and synchronize motions.

If you have sex, have him use a condom!!! always!.

One more thing, if you decide to let him finish in your mouth, just spit it out after he is done, its not that great tasting from what i heard. you can also finish him off by hand only. If this is his first time, he wont take long.

Remember, protection!

oh my god im in the same position! are you seriously going to do it? when i asked most people told me i was too young! i really wanted to do it at first but i was too scared and didn't know what to do!

if you do it to him tell me what happened and what you did to him wont you!?!? im really curious thats all!!!!!