God, What Am I Doing...

I didn't cried at all today. I do feel a bit melacholy when I think about the memories, that it will never happen again... How much fun I had the past 2 months with him.

I am in NC and by tonight, it will be day 2. I refuse to contact him, obviously. (I'm the dumpee, so...)

It's weird because it's not excruciating pain, it's not like my other horrendous break up, and the worst part is that we had a very cordial break up and we were just fit so nice with each other. We had our differences, but I think it makes things interesting sometime. I'm just... I don't know. Nostalgic. A bit guilty...

I am looking up stupid quizzes to take, I always do this when I'm bored. Suddenly all these "WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR EX BACK?" titles would pop up and I would take them out of sheer curiosity. And it's always "YEAH LOL PLZ TAKE HIM BACK YOU 2 R MEANT 2 B!111!1" and now I manage to make myself feel just a touch worse.

What to do?

2 months, vert. That's not to say you shouldn't be feeling anything (and I AM sorry you are upset over this because he messed up and you're a nice gal - you didn't deserve that). And as for fitting so nice with each other, when you have to sit there and prop up his self-esteem 24/7, that's not such a nice fit when you think about it.

Are you expecting yourself to "snap out of it"? Be kind to yourself and let yourself be emotional without judgment for a little while.

Honestly, yes. I'm trying to get into this "be strong and screw everyone" mentality but it's hard. It's not like we broke up because one of us cheated, or lied to each other, or had super major differences. It was financial reasons that I feel was going to be temporary but he took it to a whole new level, I'm afraid.

2 months, vert. That's not to say you shouldn't be feeling anything (and I AM sorry you are upset over this because he messed up and you're a nice gal - you didn't deserve that). And as for fitting so nice with each other, when you have to sit there and prop up his self-esteem 24/7, that's not such a nice fit when you think about it.

He didn't do it 24/7, just once in a while. But yeah, I see where you're going. But I'd rather him being how he is, than being with some guy who will just use me for booty and that's it. He acted like he really, truly liked me... Up until the whole money/car thing happened.

Sometimes a civil breakup is the perfect catalyst for questioning a breakup: "s/he handled

it so well... Maybe I need to be fighting to keep them." don't be fooled. I'm glad you aren't hurting much and I hope it stays that way for you =]. Maybe, since this isn't your first rodeo, you realize it isn't the end of the world.

But I'd rather him being how he is, than being with some guy who will just use me for booty and that's it.

That's called settling, hon. How about none of the above and you find a guy who isn't full of issues? Like, um...you DESERVE?

Sometimes a civil breakup is the perfect catalyst for questioning a breakup: "s/he handled

it so well... Maybe I need to be fighting to keep them." don't be fooled. I'm glad you aren't hurting much and I hope it stays that way for you =]. Maybe, since this isn't your first rodeo, you realize it isn't the end of the world.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

That's called settling, hon. How about none of the above and you find a guy who isn't full of issues? Like, um...you DESERVE?

LOL yes, that too. I would need some time before I would want to date someone else again. God, this sucks.

Archived