Messed up in love

daddys_girl94

Hey,

Okay so here is my problem. I am friends with this guy and me and him get on really well. We sit next to each other in geography class and we talk really well even out of it. We are really good friends and have been for a few years now...He has a girfriend in the year above who he has been dating for over a year and I have a boyfriend in the same year as us who I have been dating for a year. But I have feelings for my guy friend. He is sooo sweet and so easy to talk to and me and him never fight or argue and I actually sometimes find him easier to talk to then my boyfriend. I have no idea what to do. I don't know if he is happy with his girlfriend and I just feel really stupid for liking him. What should I do?

Do you think there's a lack of communication between your boyfriend? You're going to find something that your partner doesn't have in other people and in all relationship. But when you start to compare and think the grass is greener on the other side, it could cause problems.

If your relationship isn't working out for any reason work on that first. If not leave him. But don't do it because you're trying to be with your good friend. If he doesn't feel the same way about you or he really cares about this girl you could potentially end up losing your b/f and him as a friend.

Archived