I have never felt this strongly for anyone in my life

hi, im new to the forum. to get to the point im truly in love with this girl kelly. some people might ask, how can you know what love is, but i know i love her, its not some crush. no matter what it is im doing, anything at all, i completely blank out and think of her, her smile, her eyes, anything, shes so perfect for me. unfortunately it seems that she like this other guy, now i know she doesnt love him like i love her, basically because she told me so, but i simply do not have any idea what to do, soem times it seems like she;s interested and then it seems like she wants this other guy. yesterday i thought i saw them holding hands, i have to tell you, when i got home i was messed up, i couldnt think straight, i felt like i got kicked in the face....i have never felt this strongly for anyone in my life, i need her more than i need food to survive, please give me some advice, i have no one else to turn to.

thank you

You need a little help w/ this one. You sound wayyyy to desperate about her. First, you have to do things to take ur mind off her as in playing an activity. Also, since summer vacation just started (at least for me), you guys may not see each other as much, which will really help you out. It will set ur mind straight.

I don't know if you can "love" her if u guys aren't bf-gf, so I'll presume you "really-really like" her. Accorsing to some people on this forum, I have correctly learned that you can't truly "love" someone unless you've been together for a while, going through high and low times.

now i know she doesnt love him like i love her, basically because she told me so, but i simply do not have any idea what to do,

Pretty much, you have to keep your distance from her for a while, especially if she has a bf. By doing this, your mind will be more focused and you can see things from a slightly different (and better/more healthy) perspective.

-Now she knows ur desperate

It sounds as if she needs to make up her mind and decide what she wants. I would probably talk to her and ask her in a frank and calm manner. If you are not satisfied with her answer, then you should cut her off. Distancing yourself from her may help her make up her mind. If she's in love with you, she'll want you back, if not, then it's best that you've found out the truth.

its not that i'm desperate, i just can't keep her of my mind. even tho it is summer we still see eachother all the time, and its not me arranging these meetings either, its her. and no, they definitely are not dating, i know that, so she stillhas no b/f. and i understand what you mean about you have to be going out for a while to know you love some one, but i truly believe this is an exception. i've had my share of girlfriends and i haven't felt this strongly about any of them, when you cannot truly put into words ho you feel about some one, i believe that is love. anyway, she doesn't know how i feel, well at least not exactly....

all together i guess you could simply say she is confusing the hell out of me. oh and its not like i just met this girl either, i'v known her for 3 years and we have been really good friends.