i need help by tomorrow

hello, this is my first time here but i need help. there is this girl that has relatives that live accross the street from my house and she visits i think every weekend. i think she is totally beautiful and had been way too scared to talk to her. me and my brother went over there one day cause we are friends with her family and she was there. we were all just talking, you know just wasting time. and my step-sister started hanging with her and my step-sister told me she wanted to know if i wanted to go out with her. how should i approach her and what should i say, i've had relationships that started like this and never were successful, I NEED HELP!!! (PLEASE)

Just be very natural about it. Go over there to hang out like you have been doing but spend a little more time talking to her. Thru basic talking you should be able to find a mutual interest or figure out a movie you both want to see. From there just suggest that you should go do whatever the mutual interest is

Good luck & let me know how it goes

You can get everybody to go for icecream and arrange to pay for hers. Find out if you share a common interest and then ask her her email address.

Good luck!

I agree with this. Go out as a group and you should learn some things.

If you have the time, I need a little bit of help... link removed