Help me be strong with NC, he texts "Hi" ???

My timeline

Tuesday day - I love you baby

Tuesday night- after 2 years he breaks up with me

Wednesday am he leaves our home

Wednesday am we text back and forth and he says we WILL talk later. we dont

Thursday- NC

Friday- he calls me to ask me to release his cell phone from our plan. Then sends me a "Its not me it you. I love you, but I have to do this. I will explain more soon etc.. (its in my other posts). I text back I hope you find what you're looking for.

Saturday- NC (pretty good day for me considering)

Sunday am- Morning text from him "Hi".. nothing else .. no more contact. I did not respond.

My day has been officially ruined.. crying all day. This sucks

Stay strong and continue with NC. A simple 'hi' should not be a reason enough for you to speak to him if you are serious about doing this NC thing. If it is something important, he will call you or text you to explain...the fact it is a simple 'hi' does not mean anything. He may just be feeling the waters to see how you are doing...missing him yet? Don't let him control you...if you let a simple text as that ruin your day, then you are letting him control you. Let it go and make the effort to make this a good day for yourself.

Definitely maintain NC for now....Just remind yourself how he has a link removed profile up already with the word "greener" for his title....If the grass is so greener on the other side of the fence, then let him stay there.

Post here instead of replying...

and wait a sec....Did he say it was you or him for the reason of the breakup? Not sure from what you have written with the "it's not me, it's you" bit

There are no magic words to get you through this....time and support from your friends will be what you helps you the most.

Archived