what is the best way to build her up and eat her out?

when with a girl, all alone, and you want to eat her out, she wants to also, how would you build up to that situation? also what kind of movements do you do with your tongue? do you penetrate her with the tongue or rub it accross the top really fast? what is most pleasurable for a woman, and what are some good positions? thanks if you can help!

Hello,

I'm not expirenced in eating a girl out, or even fingering one. I just want to say that I don't want you to make a choice that you'll regret later on in life. You should not do anything past eating a girl out. Sex should wait for marriage. It saves so many complecations with the person that you will spend your life with. I know that it seems right to do it now. Even if you find love, sex should wait. You should only have sex with one person. And that is supposed to be your spouse. The Bible makes this absolutly clear.

I'm sure there are many people here that can help you with eating delema. I'm sorta interested too.

Thanks for listening

Just don't drive straight for it!! Work your way there, that starts with kissing, gently. Light hand strokes, kiss your way down.

Once you get there, be in tune with her. You will know what makes her feel good. Every woman is different, they all have different pleasure zones. But rapid movements with your tongue, mixed with a little penetration should do the trick.

AB38 is absolutly correct in what he says. Take your time and explore her before you DIVE in. When you get down there kiss her thighs. You know tease her a little bit. take it slowly and follow her reactions. If you read her correctly you will make her one happy gal.

Have fun you lucky devil!!!

Hubman

Hmmm, I am with gogol on this one...

People shouldn't rush into such matters. There are many years to live and experience such things. I think enjoying romance and being in love is far more important than rushing into things...

That's just my opinion anyway.

I think the guys above have given you enough information to help you out though

(Edit: I don't know your age or how long you have been with this girl or anything... so I guess it was a bit rude of me to assume that you're "rushing"... anyway, hope you both enjoy it

gogol

Dude, he didnt ask if he thought it would be ok by the Bible if he grouted out his girl. The bible says a whole lot of things and what if he intends to marry this girl anyway? People should stop trying to force their own religious beliefs onto others and let them live how they want. He might not even believe in god.

Just take your time down there and ask her what she wants you do. Just take it real slow, if your hooking up with her at the time just pull away and kind of move towards the south but kiss her chest, inbetween her breasts and her stomach till you get there and then kinda start slow, finger her a little, keep going etc etc.