I kinda have a crush

Well, you see. I am going out with this guy and i like him a looooot! But the one thing is i kinda have a crush on one of his friends and today my friend and i went to his house and just layed in his bed the whole time and all snuggled, i dunno. My boyfriend and i's relationship isnt close at all yet but i want it to be. I really didnt want to mess around with the other guy but it just is hard to do when he is right there and i kinda am crushing on him, even tho at the same time i like this guy a lot. and now i feel guilty and stuff even tho it was a lot of fun. what should i do!? and how can i stop crushing on this guy?

hey

i was once in the same place as you are in right now and i thought that the best mate was the one that i wanted, it turns out that i didnt end up with either, harsh i know but im still mates with them. but i was my own fault, so what im trying to say is that decide who you want before you make any decision, that way no one, including you gets hurt.

if you really want to be with your bf then the feelings for him (the other guy) should go, and you will get closer to him it just takes time

~LJ =;

Hi GirlGreen,

If you keep having feelings for this other guy then your relationship with your boyfriend could be badly affected by it. Stop getting so close to this other guy because it will only make your feelings for him stronger and the feelings you have for your boyfriend will start to dissappear.

You say you want to be closer to your boyfriend, as LJ said above this isnt a thing that can be hurried. Just give it time so that your feelings for each other can grow stronger.

abcd1234