I get nervous when it comes to one on one dating

The weirdest thing has happened to me. ok im a pretty social person, and have no problem socializing with girls and going out in gruops and stuff. and this girl and i have gotten close, but i get really nervous when it comes to one on one dating. and it really pisses me off because usually im so cool about this kinda stuff. but i find myself making excuses not to go on dates or changing the conversation because i get so nervous about it. please i need some advice or something fast. (i hope that made sense) peaceout.......muchas HELP!

Just do whatever feels comfortable..start off slow, like at a public place where there's entertainment around so there's not so much pressure on sustaining a conversation. Perhaps go to an amusement park, or movie, or if you guys both like the same sports, do that (i.e. rollerblading/biking.)

hope that helped..

Take a deep breath -- many of them if necesssary -- to calm yourself down! All dating is is having fun and getting to know the other person. Try to find out what you guys have in common -- that's always good for conversation.

If you have time ahead of time, think about what you want to know about her? And what do you want her to know about you? A little planning is perfectly fine.

I agree with Lily, it helps if you're at an event when you don't have to talk a lot. Just ease into it.

Also, it helps to think about HER needs and not "how'm I coming off?" I'm sure your instincts are good, and you'll do just fine. Good luck. Have fun!