He accepted my request,but later he deleted me?!

xyzzzz

After I asked this guy's facebook he gave it to me,seemed willingly,and accepted my request immediately.I later dropped a msg,just to say how are you and how's everything (no I didnt even ask him to hang out whatsoever)but next thing I know he deleted me from FB.

How's that weird thing possible anyway..? I thought he could have said "no i dont have fb" or given me a wrong address,or just ignored my request..why would he be friend with me and after one day,after that meaningless msg,delete me?

But for whatever reason,is result is he doesnt want me,right? So I should move on? I was thinking about asking him in person why he did that..but second thought,if that wont change anything,why bother..

I tend to agree, Not on a mean / nasty level at all.

But, had he ever seen you in person ? If not, did he know what you looked like ?

Do you have pictures on your facebook ?

Why does everyone lives seem to revolove around facebook!

Some guys are shallow.

I really hope this doesn't come accross as me being a * * * * * .

I tend to agree, Not on a mean / nasty level at all.

But, had he ever seen you in person ? If not, did he know what you looked like ?

Do you have pictures on your facebook ?

Why does everyone lives seem to revolove around facebook!

Some guys are shallow.

I really hope this doesn't come accross as me being a * * * * * .

yeah we talked in person..He knows who I am for sure.I wanted to ask his number but I was afraid he'd say no since we still are aqccuantaince..I thought FB would be less strong..

maybe he just want to peak in your profile..I don't want to be so mean but I think he did not find it interesting...

link removed

link removed

hehehe..and now that makes me feel unwanted..hmm..not even good enough to be a friend

Bite the bullet and ask why he dogged you! I would. Just so you know.

hmm that's what my friends say to me..they say if he's uninterested or finds me not beautiful or whatever,he wouldnt accept my request..but accepting then deleting is a bit unnecessary...

meh..but anyway I guess the story is over..I'll have to take it..

hmm that's what my friends say to me..they say if he's uninterested or finds me not beautiful or whatever,he wouldnt accept my request..but accepting then deleting is a bit unnecessary...

meh..but anyway I guess the story is over..I'll have to take it..

Personally I think he accepted just to take a peak and look at your profile and he probably saw something or read something that disinterested him. Don't sound like he's into you. With guys like that, I'd just leave it alone and move forward. So not worth worrying over..

Archived