can guys fake an orgasm?

I am a guy, and as far as I know, that would be very difficult to pull off, in fact, almost impossible. However it's possible. If there is no ejaculation at the time of "orgasm" either he is having problems, or is just simply faking it.

All in all yes, but not likely...Hope that helps you out!

I have had to fake it on a few occasions. Usually because I was a bit intoxicated and couldn't fullfil the dead, and once because I could tell the girl wasn't into it anymore because we had been at it for so long. All the times it happened I was wearing a condom which didn't help the big O effect, but if I wasn't wearing one I wouldn't of been able to fake it either..

• 2 weeks later...

Explain your post Sebulous. you say orgasm & ejaculation are two different things in a guy. I would of thought you orgasmed (had great sensations rock your body, etc.) at the time you came (ejaculated) No?

Also did you say you had multiple orgasms or are you pulling our legs here?

Do you mean you came twice (shot two loads)? Did you accomplish this with your partner or by yourself?

As far as multiple orgasms go, I'm not sure i've ever had a multiple orgasms or just what they are exactly. When I come, I seem to have one long orgasm that goes on for quite a while. It kind of seems like you are riding a wave (of ectasy, i guess, lol). Geez, i've never timed them really. And usually I'm so spent from the first orgasm, if it's a good one, I don't really need or am ready for another one. Does that make sense? Maybe I'm a freak......

I have drank and partied like an animal and there was one time i knew i was never going to cum, i just did a lli twicth will inside and ripped off the condom as so as i pulled out and went to bed....i was starting to light a fire down there!

Also u can hit from the back and spit on their ass, so it feels like cam, than pull the ol' hodini and shoot a load in there face.....that i never done but sounds hysterical!!