Anal sex without a condom

SilverMonkey

Hello everyone.

Me and my girl friend have decided to try anal sex out. But we want to do it without a condom. We are both tested for STD's and we have been together for a bit more than two years. Can we do this without running any mentionable risks?

Thanks

SilverMonkey.

Yeah thanks for all the great answers!

Another question.. Does anyone know of any alternative lube? If no lube is accessible..

My ex and I used to use private-label "knockoff KY." You can get it anywhere -- grocery store, Target, anywhere. Liquid ot gel. It's always accessible.

Don't tinker around with makeshift "alternatives"; use purpose-designed lubes. Remember, it's her anus, not yours. No lube, no go, no way, no joking.

Okay, I hate to say this, but anal without a condom can...err...poo can go up his urethra and cause a urinary tract infection. That doesn't mean it will, but it certainly can. Make sure he knows that. Even clean partners are advised to use condoms when going in...that way...

I cannot remember the name of the lube, I'll have to look when I'm at my boyfriend's later. But it is the best stuff. Do not buy anything else. I have tried astroglide and ky and a bunch of other random names and this is the single best for me.

Another thing that helps is buying a toy, fingers are a little rough for me back there. So I bought a tiny like butt plug. Oh my god, it works wonders.

Makes anal sex so much easier and enjoyable.

Archived