Horrible Set Back

ME too today its been 7 weeks since the bearkup but my dream were worse

I tried to make up with him but he wandered off and everything was broken around us.It was awful!!!! I felt ill when I woke up.

7 to 8 weeks and I still get these awful dreams

I don't wanna dream either!!!

I had a dream this morning that he was still with me! but I knew it was not real, or that it was dream!

This reminded me of the time after we got back together last time where I kept having dreams of him dumping me. It was so frequent, and made me almost cry each time. Kinda makes me think that I don't have to have those dreams any more, and that's great...

I had a dream this morning that he was still with me! but I knew it was not real, or that it was dream!

This reminded me of the time after we got back together last time where I kept having dreams of him dumping me. It was so frequent, and made me almost cry each time. Kinda makes me think that I don't have to have those dreams any more, and that's great...

Yeah it's been 2 weeks. And for the first week and all I have been having him dumping me over and over dreams. And today after almost 3 weeks I have a dream of being back with him and how good it feels. And yeah I guess if you stopped having those dreams maybe it's a sign that you are letting go

Another thing is while I was with him every time I had a dream about him he was bad in it not sweet guy he was normally and now that we broke up he is a nice guy who wants me back and all lol. We are such complicated creatures ¬____¬

I've had about three dreams about my ex since the break up, the latest one came last night. It wasn't her per say, but her friends saying she still loved me. The worse one however was a dream that was pretty much playing our moments together back to me - That wasn't the best thing for me at the time ](*,)

Funny that's the way it is for us.

When I dreamed about getting dumped, over and over, he was actually very caring and nice to me, working things out with me (this is after when we got back together last time.)

Feel OK, be well x

i hope you are feeling better.. i know how they can make you feel cos i have them too.

What helps i find is i only sleep when i'm really really tired and i don't dream.

I'm not totally miserable, but every time I do have one it just makes me feel like the first day of the break up.

Yeah I have been avoiding sleeping early lol you know it's one time you feel like I can just sleep and get away from all this pain but then you fall asleep and dream about the jerk.

I'm not totally miserable, but every time I do have one it just makes me feel like the first day of the break up.

Yeah I have been avoiding sleeping early lol you know it's one time you feel like I can just sleep and get away from all this pain but then you fall asleep and dream about the jerk.

Its so like this for me.I had another one early morning and I seem to get the dreams very early in the morning.and this time I was running again up dark stairs and I've had this dream alot but in different areas.I dreamt we were walking hand on hand chatting about thingsin a tourist area.I ended up in a dark building which was shutting down for a long weekend and running up very dark stairs.I've had a few dreams with dark stairs and me climbing them.I also had one with broken bottles in it and a plane crash.They driv eme nuts and I really hate it.I woke up today with that stair dream in my mind and I was down all day.

Archived