there's this girl. She's my best friend.

Last month, she told me that she loves me and like an idiot, I told her i wanna leave our relationship the way it was. i also told her that it could change (because i was in love with her awhile ago but it didnt work out)...

Then, 3 weeks from when she reveiled her feelings, I was falling for her again. I told her...at first, she told me she was so happy to hear that. but the day after that, she told me her feelings for me are confused. then, i asked her if it was a bad timing for us again? she said she doesnt know...

ever since that day, we never brought up the topic again into our conversations. And by the way, when we speak to each other, its really really weird..its like, we have nothing to say to each other. it sucks...it's been 2weeks now and I just cant stop thinking about her and it seems like she doesnt think of whats going on between us... its like she doesnt care or something...

should i talk to her about it or just wait for her to bring up the topic...?

thx in advance

Noname

More than likely when she told you she loved you, and you did not respond in the same way. She got hurt, and turned her feelings inward.

That is why the conversations are on hold and feel strange. Like you said you can change your feelings. So I suggest if you really care about this girl, just be bold and tell her. She is waiting for you to say those very special 3 words.You might be surprised at the end result.

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

My B/M fell for aguy and told him she had feelings and she new or he told her that he could only offer friendship right now. So she breaks it off, she felt used. 2 months later he calls and shes so thrilled she tells me to....... neva mind. But hes moving in 2 months and and even though she tells me her guard is up ( she tells me everything ) and she doesnt believe he'll ask her to come, I know as she does there would be no hesitation. But the slightest dishonesty on his part would shatter her to bits, cause she already has doubts from the last time she expressed her feelings and got the cold shoulder.