Need to pass a drug test for marijuana.

Hey, so I need some info from someone pretty educated on weed. I weight 175 and im 6'1. I have a fast metabolism and I play a lot of basketball. I have been trying to drink more water than usual also. For 3 days I took only 1 bong rip a day, but 1 on each of those 3 days and it has been 13 days since I last smoked weed. I have a drug test tomorrow for a job. If you know a lot about weed and how fast it leaves your system, can you let me know if I should buy something to help get it out of my system or if I should be okay.

Thanks.

ive smoked since i was 15 til 18.

it leaves your system in 30 days if you smoke ALOt.

ive passed drug test smoking 3 days prior before.

it just depends on your active lifestyle and how much you smoke. from what you said. you wont pass it unless you drink a lot of water prior to delute your urine or if you buy a detox drink from GMC

Drink lots of water and lots of cranberry juice. But nothing is full proof and if you used it in the past 30 days you could test positive....if you do, take it as a lesson that if you need a job, dont smoke weed. Once you have a job, smoke away, just dont give them the reason to send you for a test while employed.

1. Drink insane amounts of water from now until the test.

2. Wake up at least 5 hours before the test, continue to drink water.

3. Urinate from waking up until you have to leave for the test, continue to drink water.

4. Fill the container with urine from the middle of your urination, pee some, fill cup, pee some. THC content is higher in the beginning and end of your stream.

5. Pray.

Good luck!

When you flood your body with water like that it will show up on the drug test as an adulterated/diluted test. In what I do we consider that a positive result for drugs.

Maybe the better solution is to quit doing drugs.

From everything I am reading, it sounds to me like I should be okay because I am a very infrequent user and I have a fast metabolism. I am active and I have been drinking a lot of water. It has been 13 days since I smoked and I heard that it is usually out within 3-14 days with infrequent users. I bought a home urine test that I am going to use tonight. If I pass that I will consider myself good to go, if I fail then... I dont know I guess I will try to delute it by drinking a lot of water or something.

Hey, so I need some info from someone pretty educated on weed. I weight 175 and im 6'1. I have a fast metabolism and I play a lot of basketball. I have been trying to drink more water than usual also. For 3 days I took only 1 bong rip a day, but 1 on each of those 3 days and it has been 13 days since I last smoked weed. I have a drug test tomorrow for a job. If you know a lot about weed and how fast it leaves your system, can you let me know if I should buy something to help get it out of my system or if I should be okay.

Thanks.

Drink 2 gallons of cranberry juice, you'll pass the test.

From everything I am reading, it sounds to me like I should be okay because I am a very infrequent user and I have a fast metabolism. I am active and I have been drinking a lot of water. It has been 13 days since I smoked and I heard that it is usually out within 3-14 days with infrequent users. I bought a home urine test that I am going to use tonight. If I pass that I will consider myself good to go, if I fail then... I dont know I guess I will try to delute it by drinking a lot of water or something.

Not true...your being an infrequent user and/or diluting yourself with tons of water DOES NOT guarantee that you'll pass a urine test.

Your prospective employer has the right to set the rules for it's employees barring discriminatory practices. What many people fail to realize (and I did too at one point) is that the rules apply to them as well. If you want to play you have to abide by the rules. What do you think will happen if you get the job, continue your current habits, and then are found positive on a random drug test? Better rethink your choice of profession or your habits or both.

hey guess what, all this is advice and sounds quite labourious, the most effective way is to give up once and for all, your just stressing yourself uneccesarilly putting yourself through stress over this test!

just my two reefers worth!!

From what I've heard from employers, they don't care if you smoke weed. All they want to know is that you can stay sober longer than 2 weeks for the drug test.

They don't care what you do during your off-time. They DO care what you do while on the job. And, if you can stay sober for that 2 weeks pre test, then that's a good indicator that you have the drug under control. At least as far as they are concerned.

Archived