I don't feel hurt any more.

It's been a little over a month since we broke up. She has had a rebound for 2 weeks now. That is why it is so easy for her to deal with things. Classic GIGS.

Anyway, I found out about the rebound yesterday. I've been NC with her for about 2 weeks now. Last night I couldn't sleep. Stayed up until 6:30 AM before I forced myself to knock. I haven't cried a single tear over her. Frankly she is not worth it. I am happy we are apart. She does not deserve me and I treated her way too good during our relationship. I'm glad she is not my problem anymore. The one thing I hate most about her is her stubbornness and unwillingness to admit she is wrong. I cannot wait to find someone better.

I remember the first week right after we broke up. I broke NC like 3 times that week. I was so weak and kept crawling back to her only to get kicked on the ground even more. I am so much stronger now. As I said before, I can't even cry for her if I wanted to. The fact is that I don't love her anymore. I hate her. Although I hate her, I'm not going to do anything to get revenge or spite her. I look at it as a blessing. This quote has been lingering around the forums and I'm so glad that I found it because I cannot wait for that day to come when I find the one for me.

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

Such an amazing and inspiring quote.

To all you guys, thank you for being there for me. You've helped me realize and grow as a person. When I first signed up I was weak and now I am strong. Thanks guys

So I was coming back from friends and on the bus going through London town lol I felt MISERABLE missing my ex and all so I get home check his cousins Facebook, and see some very weird video lol, that made me feel so much better I am not gonna send the video here as religion is apparently not something we can discuss. But if you do want to see it I'll send you a link in a message I actually feel good that this is over

So yay to us Deena! We are going to be just fine! I am very happy to hear you are doing well!

I'm doing exactly as your name says, staying positive.

I've been doing very good. Of course she is still on my mind everywhere I go but I've been able to drown out my feelings very well. I don't feel sad or angry. I miss her from time to time and other times I don't feel anything. Overall I am moving in a positive direction.

Archived