Girlfriend keeps questioning us

adrummer

Hey guys. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 months now. We both love each other, and both felt something since we started talking. Twice now, she's "questioned" us.

She thought at first, that since she is the girl that took my virginity, that was the only reason I loved her. We had a long talk about that and I assured her that while it was a big deal, it was by no means the only reason I was with her or why I loved her. I loved her far more than only for sex.

So last night, I asked her if we were hanging out last night. She said she was doing her hair since she wouldn't have time before work in the morning. I said okay I can either come now, or wait. She said no, it'd be around an hour and a half. This was at 8:30. Well 10:00 comes around and I haven't heard from her, so I texted her saying I think I was gonna go to sleep early tonight since I had been with her 3 nights in a row before and was up pretty late.

30 minutes later she sends me a message saying I think it's funny you never mentioned coming over again. I told her I didn't want to feel like a bug by asking her agian about me coming over, and she could have told me to come over like she usually does. She said she told me it would be an hour or so, so she actually did tell me. We talked for a few more minutes and I told her I loved her and she never sent anything back.

This morning, she tells me she's frustrated and isn't sure about things. I asked her what she meant and she said for me to wait, she didn't feel like talking about it at the moment. I told her I loved her and she said I love you too baby.

Now, I don't know if I should have done this, but I sent her one last message that said: Baby please quit worrying about us all the time and just accept the fact that maybe we actually do work good together, and love each other. She sent me a message saying "What the hell??" So I told her I was sorry, it just seemed like she's always questioning us and we always work out better when she doesn't question things. She sent another text saying she was about to be at work and couldn't talk for a while, but not to apologize. She was actually glad I said that, so thanks.

So with her doing this a lot, things usually blow over and she ends up apologizing for stressing and worrying me about our relationship. Does this seem like just another time she's going through this, and things will work out? It seems to me it's just a misunderstanding over last night. Things were perfect until then. Thanks.

Archived