What if you sleep really weird hours?

dog stevens

I know it seems like another excuse, but it's hard to meet girls when you sleep really weird hours. I wake up at midnight usually (and yes, I have a job, two jobs actually). I'm not going to go to the bar right after I get up with only an hour left until they close. And I can't imagine going for a girl at IHOP or a 24-hour coffee place, although I know it's plausible. I'm very unphotogenic and don't do well with online dating, so that's not an option either.

Is it because of your job that you sleep weird hours? Do u sleep during day and work at night?

But anyway how about people in ur work place

Yeah, it's because of my jobs. My sleeping hours are really random. The only times that I'm usually up and not working are from around midnight til 7am.

As for meeting people at my jobs, one of the jobs primarily only has guys. And at the other job most girls that I know of are taken.

Well if you don't have time you probably shouldn't be dating any way. Even if you met a girl it doesn't seem like you would have time to build a proper relationship with her, so i suggest save up some money, drop one of your jobs, and then try and have a life outside of work.

Also, do you have any days off? On your days off get out there!

Yeah, it's because of my jobs. My sleeping hours are really random. The only times that I'm usually up and not working are from around midnight til 7am.

As for meeting people at my jobs, one of the jobs primarily only has guys. And at the other job most girls that I know of are taken.

Can you sleep from around midnight to 7am (since u dont need to work) and meet people at the time you use to sleep?

I have the same problem. I wake up during the night, or I go to bed like at 5am (and sleep until noon-2pm.) That sort of makes it hard for me to compete with the early birds.

I'm a night owl, though, and would probably be best matched with someone who is also a night owl. Search around, OP, there are plenty of girls who stay up during the night.

Archived