I feel like I want to contact him

Somehow I started to miss him. I think he is back to his apartment after a month and 1/2 of going away. I feel like I want to send him a message and see him tonight. It is such a bad idea. My brain is telling me not to do it but there is a urge in my heart. I hate this feeling.

I feel so empty and alone now.

You're going to do it whether we tell you not to. And if you hold back now, you'll eventually just crack. I think if you can hold off 12 months without texting him you should be good and beyond the point of no return, but if you crack everything after 1.5 months, it's just going to delay the progress you are trying to make.

compare your ex cravings to food cravings and willpower your way through. Unless its chocolate I have no willpower.

This is going to sound horrible.. but what works for me is to picture him in bed with *her* and then I can willpower my way through all wanting to contact.

I am sorry for your pain but as I mentioned earlier you are not ready to date yet. You are compariing him to your ex and he has no chance of livinig up to that expectation while you are still grieving the loss of your ex.

Do not call him or reach out to him be strong this feeling will pass.

I just want to heal. There is no hope to get him back. I have no place in his heart. I just want to be happy and live a greater life. He makes me sad. I realized that I am lonely without him but I am sadder with him. He doesn't give me what I want. It was always me who cared.

Re-read what you posted in another thread and stick with it.

You do not want to contact this man.

yes I am trying my best to keep strong and thank you for supporting me emotionally. I don't believe in love so much that I feel like I want to stay single for the rest of my life. Now, I basically push all the guys that I have been talking to away. I am tired.

Really proud of you for not contacting him, well done. It is very very difficult. Just ride out those strong urges and do whatever you need to, cry, wail, whatever....

Maybe dont go on any more dates, they are likely to make you feel worse. If you look back on these threads, you will laugh at them in three months time. Always remember, that staying NC is better than getting back in contact with someone who hurt you and didnt care enough. Remember you said you were sadder with him, I was the same with my ex. I left him because of it.

Yes. I am happy when I see it but that only lasts for a few hrs then after that, he would ignore me and said, "I am too busy." Then we don't talk then I will be sad and start to miss him. It is always like that. A constant battle with full with hope when I am with him and that lasts for like 2 days, and the hope dies and yes, I cry.

I am getting one of those "want to contact him feelings" especially in the mornings but I deleted his number from everything so I don't know it lol. I know his e-mail obviously and there is the msg sending bit for Facebook it's killing me sometimes how many times I just want to msg and e-mail him. But I will not do it ](*,)

Well the good thing is I forgot his fone number. Odd huh? I know he is home right now after a month and 1/2 away and in fact, he is free tonight after his huge exam. If I talk to him right now, then I can see him tonight. I guess the fact that he is back is a huge set back for me. There is still hope that I can see him but I won't do it. I just want to move on. I have self-respect. I have to bite the pain and just move on. I cannot chase after something that does not want me. I just cannot.

Well the good thing is I forgot his fone number. Odd huh? I know he is home right now after a month and 1/2 away and in fact, he is free tonight after his huge exam. If I talk to him right now, then I can see him tonight. I guess the fact that he is back is a huge set back for me. There is still hope that I can see him but I won't do it. I just want to move on. I have self-respect. I have to bite the pain and just move on. I cannot chase after something that does not want me. I just cannot.

I know the feeling my ex works 15 mins walk away from my house Mon-Fri =( I have had the urge to just go and wait for him outside that's how sad it's getting

yeah. It is a set back when they are so close by. I just think about going to his place and be closed to him and have a fun movies night. But we live 45 mns from each other and it was always me that had to drive to see him.

I don't want that kind of relationship anymore and it made me feel so unloved.

yeah. It is a set back when they are so close by. I just think about going to his place and be closed to him and have a fun movies night. But we live 45 mns from each other and it was always me that had to drive to see him.

I don't want that kind of relationship anymore and it made me feel so unloved.

Just keep thinking like that it'll help I keep telling myself if he is OK away from me then I am OK too.

Archived