Im over thinking things again...

Its all so confusing!

I just had a dream about her. In the dream:

Im heading over to her place, not exactly sure why. I just somehow know she is upset about something. I get there and she looks like shes mad at me. I asked her how she was doing then she kissed me and said she is sorry and that shes stressing out from school and work.

I dont remember what happened after that, but I woke up to a text from my other ex asking me how Im doing... I havent heard from her in almost a year.. this is all very confusing.

Not exactly sure how I am (or should be) feeling... Just thought I would share...

Its all so confusing!

I just had a dream about her. In the dream:

Im heading over to her place, not exactly sure why. I just somehow know she is upset about something. I get there and she looks like shes mad at me. I asked her how she was doing then she kissed me and said she is sorry and that shes stressing out from school and work.

I dont remember what happened after that, but I woke up to a text from my other ex asking me how Im doing... I havent heard from her in almost a year.. this is all very confusing.

Not exactly sure how I am (or should be) feeling... Just thought I would share...

Just take your time and breath deep. Make sure you make good decisions.

Had a few weird dreams of my ex in a first couple months luckily I don't dream often.

Yeah, life is full of those 'coincidences', my theory is we just don't notice them unless you find yourself in a situation where you begin to question everything. It will pass, confusing will lift. Cheer up brotha, Riggy

Archived