Sunday has 24 hours just like any other day, but.....

Does anyone else here find Sundays the hardest day of the week to get through. Even though I have things I can do around the house, I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything or even get out of the house to find ways to pass the time. The loneliness feels strongest on Sundays. By Sunday night I am actually happy to be going back to work the next day just to get back into my weekly routine.

Weekends are especially hard for me. I guess that's when we used to do everything together. It's tough but thankfully I have plans for today. It's one of my best friends birthdays so I'm going to go and hang out with him. Just try to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off of your ex.

Ugh yes...Sundays are the worst...in future I will make plans for Sunday and stick to them otherwise I will hang around all day tempted to break NC with ex and mooning around yuk - thankfully I am going out soon but the day has been torturous already...Eclipse x

Sundays are rough. Today I am wondering what HE is doing. Having fun? Hanging out with a new woman? Not thinking about ME? Ugh. I'm getting out the garden and doing some serious work - hard work - with the tunes blasting and the sun shining. I always get most of my best home improvement chores done when in the throes of feeling sorry for myself. Then at the end of the day, I take a long hot shower, grab a glass of wine, and admire my handiwork, all the while thanking HIM for breaking up with me. Otherwise, I would have spent the day with him, and not gotten this fabulous project completed!

Archived