signs to look for between interested ( shy,nervous) and not interested?

sg23

Nowadays its pretty much come down to, if they answer your text/call, they're at least somewhat interested and you can either improve on that slight interest or screw it up, if they ignore you than chances are the sparks ain't there.

Communication is always a good sign, even a shy person will try there best to talk, someone who isn't interested would make excuses or just ignore you all together.

how about if you [the girl] are always initiating the text? i've often wondered if the boy i like is just not a texter or if we have different schedules (like he could be sleeping while i text if he is a night owl). he always texts me back and we have long conversations, but i hate talking on the phone and that is what he initially asked me to do when he gave me his number, so i texted instead. if you are a guy and you liked a girl, wouldn't you text her first?

lol, i didn't want to hijack this thread since i started my own asking for advice. but yea, i went a week and a half and heard nothing from him, so i texted him to get a feel if he was interested in hanging out. you can check out my post i you have any advice.

That is a problem with today's technology, most of the communication is either via txt of e mail or facebook, people now hate talking on the phone..talk on the phone and see where that goes. if things are awkward at first give it time it will come together. You can't tell what a person is feeling through txtings or just words.

Archived