Fingering my gf

i've been with my girl for about 4 months now. Until this saturday we were mainly just snogging each other and i was fondling her breasts. I had a party and we were all in a room and i was on the bed with her. The lights were off and i started to finger her. SHe really seemed to like it moaning and everything. But i think i hurt her at some point because she suddenly went "ow tht hurts" it was when i touched her on the side of her vagina. Wot can i do to make her cum? ANd wot did i do to hurt her? Is there any other way i can pleasure her like that?

Be very gentle, unlike when you touch yourself, harder and faster isn't necessarily better.

You want to know how to please her? easy, ask! tell her to guide your hand, let her move your fingers in the motion she likes, all women are different, so any techniques i could give you here may not be what she likes best!

the clitoris can become very sensitive to the point it hurts, so sometimes direct contact is not the best method.

Girls aren't like guys, they build up more slowly, romance, gentle touching and caresses all over their bodies, its all important,. what you say and how you say it can really get her warmed up.

From a womans perspective, I am glad that you guys acknowledge that girls like different things and asking them is most important! Good job!

Tricks of the trade: The key is to stimulate the clitoris, which you will feel by sliding your finger up through her labia. (It is a round area that feels like a bump about the size of a pea.) Make sure she is well lubricated as you are doing it. some women aren't as wet as others, so you may need to lick your fingers every few minutes to help things along. go slowly, feel around, be gentle. Try using different fingers/combinations. After you do it a couple of times, you will get a feel for what she likes. It can be really hard to get a girl off with just your fingers. As her questions while you are doing it, like "is that too hard? is this hard enough? do you want me to try it a little faster/harder? how about this circular motion?"

using your mouth in addition to fingers will probably be a sure way to get her off, but that's for later on. take things slowly and enjoy the learning process.

I've also heard something which, while funny, is also quite stimulating-spell out the alphabet when you've got your finger inside her. GENTLY. As previously stated, the clitoris is a nub that you most likely won't find easily, since it doesn't become really noticeable till stimulated, but the best way to find it is to gently insert your finger about an inch and make a "come here" gesture", rubbing against the top of the labia. Do it slowly, alternate with a couple of fast strokes, back to slow. Even if you're not right on the spot, it will feel good as long as you're not pushing too hard, and definitely ASK what feels good to her!!

Mar

As a girl i think one of the most important things to remember when fingering a girl is to be GENTLE! I think guys tend to think the faster and harder the better...but thats just usually not the case with girls (like gilgamesh said). And dont be afraid to ask her what she likes...it may seem like it would be awkward but she'll appreciate that you care enough to find out what she likes!