Deciding to try again

I have decided to go for the one I love again, give it a second try. Obviously this has no detail, because I don't want your guys opinions on whether I should do it or not. I have made up my mind. What Im begging to know is what is a BIG way to get shake someone up and make them feeling for you again. Like one thing I could do to make her fall for me again, or to get me back into her life....like something really cute or romantic i can say, or just ANYTHING. Any people with good idea's PLEASE help.

yes, i agree,....while they might work for some, gimmicks dont work with all girls. Altho ur intentions will be sweet and cute, it may not shake her up, no matter how hard u try because its according to why you both broke up in the first place... If u feel that by doing something cute like that 4 her, just surprise her with something that u know will be a sure~fire fun & romantice way of bringing a smile on her face...while getting ur point accross that you want her back in ur life...

i cant think of any ideas,...asides maybe a singing telegraph? or u dress in a clown suit (with the sad facie) and bring her a colourful spring bouquet? haha...i really dont know, ..but anything that you can think of that will be funny,..yet romantic...

good luck

cookies

I did this once..

I wrote a personal, heartfelt letter and picked up two roses. I put the letter and one rose under her winshield wiper while she was at work. Then I sat accross the parking lot in my car and waited for her to find it. When I saw her drive off I called her cell, and she was in tears. She said she wanted to see me asap, so I told her I couldnt come see her at the moment. Needless to say she wasnt too happy about that. Then I proceeded to drive to her house and surprise her with another rose minutes after we hung up the phone....Twas a good night!

Letters are great cause they are so personal. Also, have you met a girl who dosn't like flowers? A combo of the two is almost irresistible! Have some fun while your at it.