Ok.... Well my best friend fell in luv with this kid. Well when melisa was with matt they introduced me to this kid named Brian. I was goin out with a kid named Chris at the time so I thought we would never go out! But I fell for Brian so much and I dumped Chris! So brian and I went out he seemed like such a sweet kid!

So we went out for like 4 days. But he lied when he told me he was gonna call me. I saw him once out of 4 days and he was all shy! I dunno even though we didnt talk I liked him alot! Well yesterday he called me and broke up with me for this kim girl. I was so hurt! I tired to keep the tears in...... It was goin good til 10 mins later. I cried so bad. Not cuz I missed him or cuz I wanted him back but cuz I subjected myself to pain again! Also I dumped chris 4 him when Chris and I was goin GooD! I regret it and I cant run back 2 chris cuz he has a new gf! I feel so hopeless! Helpme!!!

Lesson learned: you shouldn't play with peoples feelings. Now you lost Chris and the other guy too. Go out with your friends and have some fun - thats how you get over it. Remember to consider others and you will be ok in the long run.