Do you have a morning/evening routine?

jbrooklyn

I am leaving a 5 year relationship behind and starting to get back to myself and I was just wondering, what do other people do for their morning routine. Maybe I can use their ideas. For me so far is

Morning Routine

Stretch Yoga( WONDERFUL!!)

Listen to Joyce Meyers(Spiritual Leader)

Get dressed for work with music

I need to put breakfast in and exercise maybe

Evening Routine

Terrible..I need one so bad

Any thoughts?

Set my radio on for very early so that I can very slowly wake up while lazing in the bed. Get up and give the dog some attention

Get partially ready for work

Spend a half hour or so on the computer getting my brain in gear

Get dressed and have the dog go for socks and feet while I am trying to put on the socks

Take the dog out for a walk

Feed the dog

Eat breakfast while the dog watches looking hopeful

More playtime with the dog before going to work

I am leaving a 5 year relationship behind and starting to get back to myself and I was just wondering, what do other people do for their morning routine. Maybe I can use their ideas. For me so far is

Morning Routine

Stretch Yoga( WONDERFUL!!)

Listen to Joyce Meyers(Spiritual Leader)

Get dressed for work with music

I need to put breakfast in and exercise maybe

Evening Routine

Terrible..I need one so bad

Any thoughts?

My night routine is set-up to eliminate loneliness and idle time. I get bored very easily..so I have to do things. I have dinner with my family.(Or dinner in general) I spend about 30mins-1 hr chillin. Watching some TV, reading. Then, I head to the gym. I work out about 1.5-2 hours. (6:30-8:30) I shower. Do some chores and then head to bed. Exercise helps stave off loneliness and idle time. For me, at least

Set my radio on for very early so that I can very slowly wake up while lazing in the bed. Get up and give the dog some attention

Get partially ready for work

Spend a half hour or so on the computer getting my brain in gear

Get dressed and have the dog go for socks and feet while I am trying to put on the socks

Take the dog out for a walk

Feed the dog

Eat breakfast while the dog watches looking hopeful

More playtime with the dog before going to work

LOL You really do like dogs!!! This is great

My night routine is set-up to eliminate loneliness and idle time. I get bored very easily..so I have to do things. I have dinner with my family.(Or dinner in general) I spend about 30mins-1 hr chillin. Watching some TV, reading. Then, I head to the gym. I work out about 1.5-2 hours. (6:30-8:30) I shower. Do some chores and then head to bed. Exercise helps stave off loneliness and idle time. For me, at least

I thought about going to the guy to get rid of loneliness but then I am lonely at the gym sometimes. Im a mess

I thought about going to the guy to get rid of loneliness but then I am lonely at the gym sometimes. Im a mess

Yeah. Perhaps, seeking help? I don't feel lonely when my mind and or body is occupied. The gym is great for that. It's the ride home that I'm like...whoaaaaa. It's dark and I could use someone to talk to....

but feeling lonely in a room full of people. That's....

My new morning routine breakfast

Healing Lit (currently Cognitive Behavior Therapy)

Write in my journal about the above.

Go for a run.

Take a shower/get dressed.

Plan my day/start work.

After dinner

Relax

Hobby Time--Music

Communication--phone calls, etc.

Bath or PJs

Spiritual Reading

Bed

Hope it helps!