Have you ever felt semi-turned off by someone but then find out that you're sort of interested?

chelsea13

There was this guy that I met in a briefing session for a trip that I went to, about two months ago. When I first met him in the briefing, I was pretty sure that he was attracted to me right away, by the way he looked at me and everything. But I found him to be NOT attractive at all and I was in fact semi-grossed out, not because he's horrendous or anything (he's ok, average), but I have this issue of grossing out when I feel that guys who ain't my type being interested in me. Anyway, during the trip he never told me anything about liking me but it was pretty obvious because he always tried to catch my attention, but I must say that I was really ignorant and I ignored him whenever I can and semi-flirted with other guys instead. At the end I felt that he let it be.

But the problem is, after the trip, about 1.5 months later, I started fantasising about having sex with him - it's weird, cos it seemed so out of the blue to think of things like that with him. And then lately I wanted to kiss him alot. * * * ... for one thing I know he's not interested anymore because I paid him no attention during the trip and he obviously can't be bother, and the second thing is he's supposedly not my type at all. He would be the type who I would not admit that we're together even if we are, I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk - that's why I won't ask him out or anything because I know I will end up being a total jerk.

But the part about wanting to kiss him is weird.. anyone felt things like this before? Not interested at all and then all of the sudden you have lusty feelings?

I lol'd SO hard when I read that title!!!

Sounds a bit like when I saw Colin Farrell in 'In Bruges'. Normally he makes me feel itchy because he looks like he needs a bath and his yearly change of clothes. I felt disgusting when I realised that I found him attractive lol

Edit: am still itching after posting that lol

and the second thing is he's supposedly not my type at all. He would be the type who I would not admit that we're together even if we are, I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk - that's why I won't ask him out or anything because I know I will end up being a total jerk.

Sorry my brain is twisting itself in knots trying to figure out why any guy would want to be with you if you are "afraid to admit" you are with them. That's horrible!

Sorry my brain is twisting itself in knots trying to figure out why any guy would want to be with you if you are "afraid to admit" you are with them. That's horrible!

Yes, you are right. That is horrible

That's why I will never ask him out.. because I know I will be a real jerk.

And besides, I don't want to be with him... I just feel lusty towards him. I know that's he not interested anymore so it's really is merely random lusty thoughts.

Archived